Call for papers
Aim and Scope
We welcome submissions, as full papers or abstracts, for the 2nd International Conference on Medical Imaging with Deep Learning. This conference is a forum for deep learning researchers, clinicians and health-care companies working at the intersection of medical image analysis and machine learning for disease detection, diagnosis, prognosis, intervention, treatment selection and monitoring of disease progression.
The conference has a broad scope including all areas of medical image analysis and computer-assisted intervention where deep learning is a key element.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Semantic segmentation of medical images
- Learning based image registration
- Computer-aided detection and diagnosis
- Image acquisition, reconstruction and synthesis
- Transfer learning and domain adaptation
- Learning with noisy labels and limited data
- Unsupervised deep learning and representation learning
- Uncertainty estimation for medical diagnosis
- Interpretability and explainable deep learning
- Integration of imaging and clinical data
- Validation studies and deep learning applications in radiology, pathology, endoscopy, dermatology, ophthalmology, and beyond
Conference submissions follow two tracks: full conference papers and extended abstracts. All accepted full papers will be published as a volume in the Proceedings of Machine Learning Research.